He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Business law
- Franchise law
- Personal injury
- Texas, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas and U.S. Tax Court, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas, 1987
- U.S. Court of Claims, 1989
Associations & memberships
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association (Director, 1986-1988)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Phi Alpha Delta
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Warning: Do not send or include any information in any email generated through this web site if you consider the information confidential or privileged. By submitting information by email or other communication in response to this web site, you agree that the communication does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and the law firm and its lawyers and that any information submitted is not confidential and is not privileged. You further acknowledge that, unless the law firm subsequently enters into a lawyer-client relationship with you, any information you provide will not be treated as confidential and any such information may be used adversely to you and for the benefit of current or future clients of the law firm.